How do I love Dipped Gingersnaps? Let me count the ways.....
1. The are impressive looking. The perfectly round cookies crinkle in the most delicious way and the white chocolate hug makes it that much more attractive.
2. The cookie itself is simple to make and is virtually foolproof. Who has time for cookie slip-ups this time of year? Not me.
3. It's versatile. Don't have time to dip it in the melted white chocolate? Don't. The gingersnap stands alone just fine.
4. It takes some time to dip the cooled cookies, but the fact they can be frozen takes some of the sting out. Make them when you have time and store in an air-tight container.
5. Even if you don't freeze them, they have a good shelf-life. The molasses keeps them moist and the white chocolate coating also adds protection. Store in an air-tight container and they will keep for about a week.
6. Dipped gingersnaps are a sturdy cooking for shipping.
Find this recipe here: http://www.tampabay.com/things-to-do/food/cooking/on-the-10th-day-of-christmas-cookies-dipped-gingersnaps/2209669