Happy National Cashew Day! I love a food holiday that includes any kind of nut! My favorite thing is chocolate with anything, but nuts are the best. Gee, I wonder how this would be if you added 1/2 cup of raisins? Now I am making myself too hungry.
1 Cup of chopped raw cashews
2 Cups of white chocolate chips or chocolate chips
This Recipe makes 36 cashew clusters and takes 19 minutes to make with 15 minutes of preparation time.
1. Temper or melt the chocolate chips in either a double boiler or microwave
2. Add the nuts to the chocolate
3. Stir until the mixture is combined well
4. Drop this mixture by rounded teaspoons into 36 paper or foil candy cups
5. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
courtesy of: http://corwinhouse.blogspot.com/2010/11/chocolate-covered-cashew.html