Here is another easy "creepy" recipe that you can do with the kids! You can send these into school for the parties of this season! If you do, I would leave out the peanuts. (peanut free schools...)
1 (12-ounce) package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Butterscotch Chips
1 container Chow Mein Noodles
1 cup Peanuts
1. Line a few baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
2. Temper or melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring frequently.
3. Fold in the chow mein noodles and peanuts until they are well coated in chocolate.
4. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the wax paper.
5. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, until the chocolate has hardened.
thank you: http://thegourmandmom.com/2010/12/20/holiday-bark-and-chocolate-spiders/