The Revolation 2 takes the hassle out of working with chocolate - get perfectly tempered chocolate in minutes!
A convenient, space-efficient tabletop chocolate tempering machine with all of the features for the professional chocolatier.
We are an AUTHORIZED Chocovision dealer! You are guaranteed to receive a BRAND NEW, latest model, machine with full manufacturer's warranty and support!
- Melt and temper milk, dark & white chocolate in under 30 minutes.
- Electronic touch pad controls & bright digital display.
- Show temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Removable dishwasher-safe stainless steel bowl
- Removable ABS plastic baffle with integral temperature probe
- Manual Temperature Adjustment (up to 130 degrees during the Melt Cycle, 100 degrees in Temper Mode).
- Two tempering options: Temper 1 (quick temper) and Temper 2 (longer temper cycle; perfect for hard to temper chocolates).
- Ready Mode Indicator (illuminates when chocolate is in temper and ready to use).
- Bowl Pause (stops bowl spinning for 90 second intervals, great for dipping!)
- Overnight Mode (holds chocolate in a melted state for faster tempering next time).
- Made of high impact ABS plastic.
- One year manufacturer's warranty (parts and labor).
- Minimum Capacity: 4 oz.
- Maximum Capacity: 1.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12.5"W x 10.5"D x 5.25"H.
- Electronics: 110 volts, 60hz with standard US plug.
Purchase includes: 1 solid baffle, 1 bowl, 1 cover, 1 dipping tool, 3 pack of scrapers, 1 clip and cleaning brush.
QUESTION: What are the differences between the Mini Rev (formerly Revolation 1) and the Rev2 (Revolation 2) tempering machines?
ANSWER: The Mini Rev is a light-duty machine and it is best suited for occasional use. The Rev2 is a commercial machine and is well suited for frequent use, it is perfect for small to medium sized businesses. The Rev2 also has the following features that the Mini Rev does not:
- Bowl pause (stops bowl rotation for 90 seconds to allow dipping)
- Overnight mode (keep melted chocolate in the bowl for extended periods of time, heater cycles between 100F-85F while rotating the bowl intermittently)
- Digital temperature display (shows current temperature, without using a thermometer)
- Manual temperature adjustment (allows you to adjust melt and temper temperatures to your needs. With the Mini Rev, you must use the default melt and temper settings and use chocolate that will work within those temps).
- Temper 2 feature (brings chocolate up to temper point, drops down a few degrees and brings the temp back up - for perfect temper conditions).
Please click here to download the Rev 2 Instruction Manual The new Rev2B works the same way as the original Rev2.
Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and delivery via Ground service.
Free shipping offer valid within the Continental USA only. Additional charges will apply to all other areas.
International buyers are fully responsible for any additional taxes, duites or fees that may be owed upon import.